- Do your summer plans include . . .
- MONTANA? – Spend a summer in Big Sky Country.
- GROWING SPIRITUALLY? – Make God’s Word practical
- LASTING FRIENDSHIPS? – Being on camp staff is being
part of a big family.
- LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT? – As we examine and
apply the life of Joshua.
… If so you should consider the . . .
– As an initial application, please let us know the following about you:
- Your name
- Your level in school
- What you are interested in doing here
– Following are application forms for first-time and returning Joshua Project applicants. YAA will begin receiving application after January 15, 2015.
- Joshua Project Application Form (PDF)
Counselors for Bivouac and Residential Camps
Service Team Leader
Assistant Program Director
Room and board is provided.
Please contact Tim Canning for more information on employment needs.
e-mail us or phone: 406-763-4727