- Do your summer plans include . . .
- MONTANA? – Spend a summer in Big Sky Country.
- GROWING SPIRITUALLY? – Make God’s Word practical
- LASTING FRIENDSHIPS? – Being on camp staff is being
part of a big family.
- LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT? – As we examine and
apply the life of Joshua.
… If so you should consider the . . .
– As an initial application, please let us know the following about you:
- Your name
- Your level in school
- What you are interested in doing here
– Following are application forms for first-time and returning Joshua Project applicants:
Summer Employment Opportunities:
Counselors for Bivouac and Residential Camps
Service Team Leader
Assistant Program Director
Room and board is provided.
Please contact Tim Canning for more information on employment needs.
e-mail us or phone: 406-763-4727