Assemble a team and come to YAA Mission Work Weekend – October 11-14, 2013. Click here for more information: YAA Mission Work Weekend.
Become a “Friend” of YAA on Facebook. Stay up to date and know how to pray for the ministry.
Offer to become part of our network of volunteers and advisors to the Director.
Join the expanding base of people who are committed to YAA by giving a monthly financial gift.
Adopt a staff member. Encourage them via cards or gift certificates, or invite them to your home for a visit. Ask them what inspires them to serve, what their greatest challenge is, and offer to support them however you are able.
Make a specific gift to sponsor one of the following needs:
- Bows and arrows for our archery program
- Footballs, volleyballs, and basketballs
- Garden shovels and Pulaskis (used for building trails)
- Leaf rakes
- High volume toaster
- Replacement 3/4 ton truck with a snow plow
- Bumper pull dump-trailer
- iMac computer & Final Cut software for our video productions
- Two 10′ projection screens
Please help us meet our goals. With your help we will accomplish the following in 2013:
- Turn our winter tubing run into a summer water slide
- Begin construction on our high ropes challenge course
- Disburse $3,000 in scholarships to families in need
- Complete addition to staff home
- Complete construction of our second 4-plex lodge
- Continue renovating and remodeling main buildings
- Create internship program curriculum for high school grads